Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Too much lag.

Was fun but there was way too much lag. It seems you didn't properly test it as I was only getting like 5 FPS. The game itself was fun and enjoyable but lag made it unbearable. Next time use blitting if you aren't all ready.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Decent.

This game is very enjoyable, it has good graphics, gameplay, music and so forth. But there are a couple of things that bring it down big time.

The game is not very well programmed, it is very easy to get stuck and you can easily get pinned against a wall especially in race levels where tight cornering is needed. This is highly frustrating as often I have almost completed a level then I have got stuck in somewhere stupid.

The second problem is the controls. The w and d keys could easily be replaced by a and s for a better feel. Also the hand brake sucks hard. When you use it the car almost instantly stops which is very annoying.

Fix these problems and you're onto a wineer but until then 5/10.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Fantastic.

Really good game, nice graphics, story and game play. verry innovative and enjoyable. A true classic. Well done good stuff. I would say that more levels should be added as it was quite short but in the end I think that's just how the story fitted in. It was perfect, well done, best game of the year.

Ragdoll Man Ragdoll Man

Meh

The graphics were on par but were nothing special and the ragdoll himself is based on an open sourse ragdoll physics engine so zilch for creativity.

Rawnern responds:

It's not a open source Physics Engine.

Pixel Pixel

Thankyou.

It's been so long since a flash game has impressed me but this finally did.
It was just brilliant the coding was second none and the graphics were beautiful. the song was lush and the gameplay was fun and challenging. Everything was polished to perfection and I could find no fault. Well done.

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

It's about time.

Finally, great work everyone, turned out bril.

JKAmovies responds:

Glad you liked it.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Yay

I remember beta testing this game and originally I wasn't so impressed. The whole thing seemed originally bland but now I've played the full version it's a masterpiece. The cut scenes added to the game so much. It was a lovely experience.
This was a brilliant feat of programming and of artistic venture.
You made it really artistic even though it was an action game. i don't know how but whatever it was it was done brilliantly.
The graphics were really nice and for pretty much monoshades you pulled them off really well.

Well done for this masterpiece. i loved it, it's addictive.

10/10. A submission that truly deserves it.

-Deadclever23.

Xeptic responds:

Cheers man, and thanks again for testing :)

Basic Coding Basic Coding

Lol.

I find it funny that you say just from that you can make loads.
Layout and the way it looks is horrible.
Slightly too noobish tutorial, there's too much like this.
Work on it, a lot.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

So this is what i helped you with.

So this is what i helped you with when i went through simple trig with you.
And not even any thanks.

About the animation:
Pros:
-Nice cartoony graphics.
-Decent choice of music.

Cons:
-it was boring.

About game:
Pros:
-Decent graphics.
-Decent programming.

Cons:
-It was boring.
-Needs something else to do other than bob around on fire.

3/10. Too dull for my liking sorry.

scottmale24 responds:

I thanked you in the topic. And I gave you the sincerest of props on my userpage when I submitted it. It's been there the whole day. >:(

ASIDLAHSFIHASFHKLAHSF

But thanks again, man. Sorry you didn't like it, but I guess you can't please everyone.

Frames Per Second 1 Frames Per Second 1

Lol. It was so bad...

...it was a masterpiece.

Graphics -2. My goodness they were bad.
Story +2. Lol, It was so cheesy.
Scripting +0. What scripting?
Music +1. Lol.
Gameplay +0. Bit basic.
Sheer awesomeness +9.

Total 10/10. Masterpiece, well done.