Bronies Bronies

I love this show.

I love this show yet this was absolutely hilarious, a sad truth.

Freerun Freerun

Awesome.

Your sense of motion is so good. Everything was fluid and all movements were almost lifelike. It was nice to see a stick movie follow laws of physics and because it did it made the chases more intense. Detail does not really matter as that was obviously not what you were going for. The music choice was good as it was nice background music to set the atmosphere and did not become center stage. Story was fine, not that there was much but it wasn't meant to be like that.

9/10

G.I.N.A part 2 G.I.N.A part 2

Meh.

I wasn't really a fan. It felt like there was nothing really original or brilliant about this. No real content to keep my attention. The story was slow and unprogressive and it felt as if zombies and robots were in there just because you had no other ideas. Artwork was quite good, you had a nice sense of perspective but the characters themselves all seemed rather mechanical and robotic, especially the humans. My main problem with this is that you just used her vagina as the only selling point. I mean like what? It seemed like a cheap attempt to get good viewing. Next time work on the story before her vag. Thanks.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Too much lag.

Was fun but there was way too much lag. It seems you didn't properly test it as I was only getting like 5 FPS. The game itself was fun and enjoyable but lag made it unbearable. Next time use blitting if you aren't all ready.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Decent.

This game is very enjoyable, it has good graphics, gameplay, music and so forth. But there are a couple of things that bring it down big time.

The game is not very well programmed, it is very easy to get stuck and you can easily get pinned against a wall especially in race levels where tight cornering is needed. This is highly frustrating as often I have almost completed a level then I have got stuck in somewhere stupid.

The second problem is the controls. The w and d keys could easily be replaced by a and s for a better feel. Also the hand brake sucks hard. When you use it the car almost instantly stops which is very annoying.

Fix these problems and you're onto a wineer but until then 5/10.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Fantastic.

Really good game, nice graphics, story and game play. verry innovative and enjoyable. A true classic. Well done good stuff. I would say that more levels should be added as it was quite short but in the end I think that's just how the story fitted in. It was perfect, well done, best game of the year.

Drums On Acid Drums On Acid

Sweet.

Sweet tune. I don't normally like rap but I love this.
Good job.
On your part the lyrics were great and sounded good and it was a good pick of backing track.

&amp;gt;(Jumping Around - Dem)&amp;lt; >(Jumping Around - Dem)<

Brilliant.

All the instruments compliment each other well and the build up is perfect. My only criticism would be it's a little short and the start is a bit bland.

[DJP] 000062 *wip Review Plz* [DJP] 000062 *wip Review Plz*

Awesome.

FInally something new that's good.
Man you've gotta build on this, it's awesome.
Just do what you're doing now.
Good luck.

DJPureSuffer responds:

Thanks for the review man :D

Howto: Speak Kiwi - Pakaru'ed Howto: Speak Kiwi - Pakaru'ed

Woops i shouldn't have scouted this.

This is crap no offense but it just seems a bit nooby.
I shouldn't have scouted this I was scouting another piece of your art and I missed this piece.
This is bad.

Such Great Heights Such Great Heights

Amazing.

Now trhis is one amazing piece of art.

What a guy What a guy

Lol.

I love this face. it's funny.

fluffkomix responds:

i was going for overall silly